Game Flaws for MW3

(This is a work in progress.)

Lag or Lag Compensation:
-Being the first to see an enemy, shoot them multiple time and then you dying in what seems like one shot once they see you.
-Running behind walls while getting shot and dying 10 feet or more after you past the wall. (This game doesn't let you run away when you realize that you are getting shot... it kills you regardless but gives you false hope when you start running only to die.) The other CODs were not this bad.
- Looking a direction then when turn another direction you get killed up close instantly like the enemy was there in the direction you were looking all along. It doesn't even give you an indicator of the enemy coming to you as you are turning to look another way. And I play fast, I am not a noob or just slow. It is like the frames per second is slow and the players are moving faster the the frames per second including me. Even in Black ops I could see a guy coming around the corner as I was turning away from his direction. At least I know he was gonna kill me or I could at least try to do something about it after it gave me a chance to notice the enemy.
-Lighting an enemy up but not registering any hit markers.
-Dying instantly in a heads up shoot out. I know I when the game lag is fucking me and I know when I lose a shoot out.

Spawn Timing and Spawn Points: OMG, I can't even find the words... this entire system is so bad.

Inconsistencies in Bullet Damage: If it takes over 7 bullets to kill someone even moving or through walls then there is something wrong(I don't care what weapon it is).

Last Stand and Dead Man's Hand: Blatantly fucking good players on killstreaks.

Ballistic Vests: Worthless and give you a disadvantage with the yellow screen.

Quick Scoping: Not real, so why continue to let players exploit the flawed auto-aim system in this game.

Linking Local Servers: It seems it only groups players in games by region which puts a huge disadvantage to those competing in ops while giving others in different regions a huge advantage.

Finding Matches:
-In Groups it takes entirely too long...millions of people play this game and you are telling me that sometimes it takes 10 minutes to find one player.
-Getting put in a game that is over or almost over. The game programing should be better than this by now.

Not being able to to get on top of objects: I used to love getting on top on things in the first MW. Every game since then there has been less and less stuff to climb on and the stuff you can climb on seems to be way to difficult to get on.

Not being able climb objects that are climbable when you need to:
Example - on Seatown the dumpster you use to climb into the middle building ... more times than not I get killed there because I try 3 or more times to get into the window. It does not work every time.

Pressing reload and it not doing so even when you give it enough time to do so:
-So many other factors on this game get me killed... It should be your own mistakes that get you killed not the incompetence of game makers.

Knifing: A complete failure in this game.

Flashbangs taking entirely way too long to wear off: Ridiculous

Statistics and personal bests not being available:

Having to leave a game lobby to see stats in Elite(which doesn't have good stats anyway):

Not being able to see another player's MW3 gamercard in lobbies:

Maps: Most of them are just bad.

Gun play modes should not count towards individual Stats at all:

Accolades list is unfinish-able and they refuse to patch it:

Shotguns that are way to powerful from long range:

Stats not counting for an op if a host leaves:

Getting killed through other teammates instantly:

Sometimes Predator Missles get pulled away from the direction you want it to go:
Especially in Downturn.